Avexta Can Help You Meet GDPR Requirements
DataSense automates data discovery for GDPR data inventory with precision, and will map and organize your data according to your environment.
The first step is trying to identify your sensitive data, which can then lead to prioritization for GDPR compliance. Every file is categorized according to
what type of sensitive data is found, and allows you to take further action if needed. DataSense allows you to monitor and audit the activity of all your users,
which can identify any type of risky behavior. Our Asset Investigation dashboard allows for easier management of what you are scanning, and allows you to identify
what has been found from one centralized place. DataSense allows for remediation actions to mitigate DSAR (Data Subject Access Rights) requests and comply with Article 17,
the right of erasure ("right to be forgotten"). By knowing how exposed you are, and how you're protecting this exposure, you can meet the GDPR requirements.
GDPR Important Requirements
DataSense Helps Address the Following GDPR Requirements
- Rec. 30, 64 – Creation of data inventory and map
- Arts. 4, 9 – Creation of data inventory and map
- Arts. 15, 16, 17 – Data subject's right to access to their personal data and to correct and/or erase
- Art. 28 – Third party/vendor management
- Art. 30 – Record keeping
- Art. 32 – Information security
- Art. 33 – Breach notification
- Art. 37, 38 – Data Protection Officer
Search Your Environment
- Discover your results with accuracy
- Searches local/shared/removable drives, cloud storage, e-mail servers, databases, web servers, SharePoint sites, Windows/Mac/Linux workstations, web sites and file servers.
- Searches within all file types structured and unstructured – Office files, text, images, scanned images, e-mail messages and attachments, archives, deleted files,
Outlook archives, and compressed files.
Categorize search results continuously to meet GDPR
- DataSense can classify sensitive data by what you're searching. Makes it easier for your security personnel to manage and guard results.
Quarantine unprotected GDPR data
- Quarantine to a safe location.
Centralized Managment and Monitoring of GDPR data operations
- Identifies unprotected results
- Notify Owners
Scalable, flexible and secure architecture
- Highly scalable, open architecture that accommodates the growth of staff, processes and information across the enterprise.
- Enables organizations to scale and grow by providing the ability to orchestrate administrative and compliance processes consistently and globally.
- Integrates with Active Directory to simplify policy designation and group reporting.
- Start scanning multiple machines
- Review your inventory with the results
- Implement a data loss prevention strategy using continuous data protection.